What if you could become who you want to be… on autopilot? What if you could achieve impossible feats now? Feats you believe you could never do?
Imagine having a magic compass that always shows you the direction to your dreams, no matter where you are now and how dire your circumstances are.
In 2012, an average IT guy created his own personal mission statement. It became his road map to an extraordinary life. Michal Stawicki became a serial author and entrepreneur. He liberated his wife from her day job, made friends with millionaires, coached over 100 people one on one and overcame his crippling shyness.
Michal did things that both he and the experts deemed impossible, like developing dozens of daily habits in a few months or creating multiple online streams of income. And he credits at least 50% of his success to his personal mission statement.
Unsure of what a personal mission statement is?
A personal mission statement is a compass to guide your life. Though the terrain of your life can change rapidly, using this compass will ensure you become who you want to be and always find happiness and success.
In “A Personal Mission Statement: Your Road Map to Happiness,” you will find:
- A complete, step by step, from-zero-to-hero, process of creating your personal mission statement (no vague pep talk!)
- 27 questions to discover your strengths and detect your purpose
- Tips from someone who has been in your shoes just a few months before (Michal wrote this book less than six months after defining his mission statement)
- Detailed instructions on how to formulate your personal mission statement so it makes the best affirmation in the world (the one that works, for a change!)
- 6 ways to put your personal mission statement into use – even if reading is not your thing and you are more responsive to visual or audio stimuli
- Unique advice on how to integrate your personal mission statement into your daily life, so you can change yourself from inside out, on autopilot
- An exact process that works even if defining your mission has eluded you for years (Can you imagine Michal had been neglecting any personal development, self-analysis and goal settings for over 16 years?)
- 10 mental exercises that will twist your brain and squeeze out ideas to help you discover why you are in this world
- An inspiring, true story (because a pinch of inspiration is necessary!)
- BONUS: Links to dozens of high quality personal mission statement examples
all in less than 9000 words, so you can begin transforming your life today.
Get started immediately
Argentine Vs Maroc,
What Were Kleenex Tissues Originally Used For,
Next Boxing Fight,
Pork Leg Cooking Times,
Aus Racing Results,
Credit One Bank Activate New Card,
Is It Better To Pay Credit Card Before Statement,
Ncl Trip Insurance,