I invited you to become a contributor to my book about staying consistent. My idea is that between the chapters of the book I’ll embroil advice from practitioners – that’s you!
What I have in mind is your short ‘consistency bio‘ and advice on staying consistent. Further on I give some questions which I expect you to encompass in your advice. But first goes the consistency bio of Stan, who was very generous to create it and share with us:
WHERE CONSISTENCY HAS SHOWN UP IN MY LIFE
- Exercise: I’ve exercised every day since November 2013 except for four days in March when I was ill. Current streak in Lift 91 days and counting.
- Gratitude: I’ve been keeping a gratitude journal since 2009. I’ve made entries on most days in those five years. Current streak in Lift 178 days and counting.
- Meditation: I’ve meditated on and off for about 10 years. Current streak in lift 238 days and counting.
- Marriage: I’ve been married to my beautiful wife for almost 20 years. Our anniversary is in September. Current streak Approximately 7,300 days.
- Employment: I’ve worked for the same employer since the 4th of July 1982. I’ve worked my way up from the mail-room to a senior management position. Current Streak – Approximately 11,700 days.
In short your consistency bio answers the question:
What are the areas in your life where you feel you maintain consistency?
References to Lift streaks are welcome.
Then please share your advice trying to answer the following questions:
What are the reasons that you feel you are able to maintain that consistency?
What are the things that disrupt your consistency and what do you do to combat them?
What are your top three recommendations for people who want to achieve more consistency in their lives and why?
You don’t need to answer them all or in any specific order. If you have some better ideas don’t hesitate to include them. Try to be concise, but don’t overdo it. All in all, the bigger the word count the higher perceived value of the book is 😉
I would also like to include a link to your profile on Lift to demonstrate that you are not some talking head, but a genuine human being. Of course that may threaten your privacy, so the decision is yours. However, I included a link to my profile in a couple of my books and in a few blog post and nothing horrible has happened.
If you like I may also include a link or two to your webpage, social media or business, especially if it’s somehow habits-related, like eg. life coaching.
What do you think about this idea? Have you some additional input? Please provide me your feedback.
You may contact me via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), in the comment below or on Lift.
Oh, one more thing. If you know some extremely consistent Lifter, please connect us together.
Argentine Vs Maroc,
What Were Kleenex Tissues Originally Used For,
Next Boxing Fight,
Pork Leg Cooking Times,
Aus Racing Results,
Credit One Bank Activate New Card,
Is It Better To Pay Credit Card Before Statement,
Ncl Trip Insurance,